We celebrated our fourth and final Christmas today.
The first was with my brother's family, the second at home, the third with my parents and the fourth with the in-laws.
I downloaded the clips I shot at each family gathering and was planning to stitch them together into a Christmas video, like I do every year. But Adobe Creative Cloud refused to read my videos. After an hour of troubleshooting, I isolated the problem to the Dropbox app on my phone and identified a workaround. Now I just need to frame it as progress (and not an evening wasted.)
Favorite moments of the day:
- The boys let me sleep in until past eight this morning
- A cornflower blue sky thick with white clouds
- Reading The Creative Tarot and feeling excited about this new tool for tapping into my intuition
- Seeing the boys dance with excitement over unopened Christmas presents
- Christmas cookies with piped frosting and edible glitter
- Watching the baby eat a cupcake and getting his face covered with icing